tiistai 11. helmikuuta 2014

You are in a absolute hurry and all you can see is a  masses of people randomly wondering around while it's raining cats and dogs resulting to a "The London panda"-look.

Sounds familiar?..

I have nothing against tourists wondering around and enjoying their time but seriously do you really have to stand in the middle of the road staring at that building and actually blocking the whole road with all of your shopping bags and that line "river dancing" line that apparently is a must when wondering around?

 I thought that kind of lines of people are only formed in: 
A When looking lost people in the woods. 
B In historical warfare or a protests. 
C When actually dancing the river dance. 

Believe it or not but unfortunately when you guys are having a fab time and enjoying your short city break some of us have to actually work.  

The age of technology has also formed a pandemic type of form of a people type who just makes others life much more difficult.

Do you seriously guys think that the smartphone works in the underground or why on earth playing with it is a must 24/7?! No, you cannot walk in an efficient phase with that thing in your hands! An in the tube: No more using my head as a book/magazine support...say hello to iPad holder!

New look
Wonder how those individuals would react if I accidentally manage to push them with my oh so clumsy limbs and they loose the hold of that loved item?...

Not doing that just yet. instead decided to focus some energy on me, myself and I again. Some occasional mani-pedi and pampering lifts your mood sky high! And I was superbly lucky this time. Hairmodelling= Hair lowlights+cut free of charge and got myself also the right color eyebrow tint. (thanks for the tip Minna) No more Miss ghost-when-without-make-up looking from the mirror!



This is why 2nd hand shopping proves to be a good thing in London. These shoes have been worn maybe 2 times when I looked at their soles...Too small for some one makes them perfect for me! (and only with a couple of pounds.)


The previous text and a mentioning about gaining my trust back towards men and England. There are so many corrections in so many things and actually I feel like as a tax payer I've been taken to notion pretty well but common to ALL western countries: Here's a french short film off things that are still not working how they ought to.

Men? Well... you get swiped off from your heels with amazing looks, brains and manners BUT the guy is in a such a job that making a date proves to be difficult and you just have to be spontaneous and hope that at some point he maybe able to run away for couple of hours and you happen to have some time as well.

Positively thinking this definitely makes life so much more interesting...

So this may work out or not BUT at least I gained my trust back and again believe that there are still individuals out there who makes my heart totally flip and sing serenades from the Dirty Dancing all night long.

So guys, I will have this massive grin on my face and be walking with a lighter step while spreading the good feeling all around me.

BTW: My niece would probably shoot me alive if I would have put one of my favorite gym songs here. (Britney Spears-Bitch Sooooo good for the glut's!).

So here's another one :



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti