tiistai 5. helmikuuta 2013


When it comes to letters and cards the post services does work really well between Finland and England. But parcels are a completely different story...

It is the 5th of February and I just received my christmas present from my parents in Finland. The parcel has been on it's way for over a month! Finally I got a letter saying that the postmen have been trying to deliver the parcel for me so many times with tons of reminders that the parcel has been stored to another place and ready to be returned to Finland unless I call them and ask for home delivery.



Yeah right. Me or my flatmates haven't seen any sign of those delivery attempts....

I actually have yet another conspiracy theory behind this: As I am (highly suspiciously) a student ( This should be noted. Students are known to be highly untrustworthy and lower social scum.. ((at least if you ask from the bank!))) from such a notorious country like Finland every parcel has to be checked. You never know what you may find: A pair of woolen socks! Chocolate! Maybe even some coffee?... 






Or dad did you again think that this is a really funny joke? An evening purse with the brass knuckles?!



What a father wouldn't do to protect his daughter? Well my dad has sometimes a different meaning for the word protection but I do appreciate the fact that my folks did remember me at christmas after all! 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti