keskiviikko 27. elokuuta 2014

Hello there girls and boys! "Long time, no see, no ABC." (Finnish inside Pasila Joke)

Getting used to work has been ever so hard and I just learned how hard even standing upright all day can be. Exhausted of standing I've fallen asleep so many a times already without a second thought. And the migraines due to my shoulder and rehab for it?... Man! Don't let me even get started!

Not a too many after work drinks or dinners lately. Just being tired of being tired but last sunday I had the chance to catch up with my finnish friend and next week will be the girls night out.


At least I had a chance to see the real English market live and the loud sales people offering stuff in quoter of the retail price. (Just what I'm after!) Lovely tea time and shopping with Jaqs.


Typical Jaqs... 





Autumn has arrived and the sometimes crazy gone rain appears out of nowhere.



This is what you get from the markets: Huge  delicious good quality steak and
not as expensive as you might think.







 
Lush Bath ballistic+ mud mask. What can be a better combination?






Catching up time! Don't you dare to forget that Rose wine!... 2 glasses was
enough in this lack of alcohol period. 

Finally they realized to combine bunnies with men in the advertising business!


Breakfast at the Camomille cafe near my launderette was as fab as usual and I got even goosebumps not due to coldness but due to the full hedonistic experience: Music, atmosphere, food, warmth...  All that stress slowly (Finally!) releasing it's hold.



Food has played a significant role in my life as has ebay. I have a new faster iPhone 4s (Compared to Sam Ian just works better for me...) Guess purse, new shoes... So many good bargains to cover the fact that I could never afford these luxuries in a brand new price. Praise the 2nd hand and B quality!

For more relaxed look: wedge sneakers

Anne i finally got a new purse to replace that yellow... 3 years old broken one.











A lot has changed since my last update.

Good news and challenges ahead in the career field but also a drastic decision making:

The thing happened that I didn't see coming. A shadow has fallen on my family and health is on question.

So therefore these last days I've been thinking family or career, family or career, family or career... and hardly slept through a night. (Sorry for bombarding some of you through Facebook or whatsapp or calling 24/7.)

And I made my decision.

You can always travel around the word and move from a country to another. It's not as complicated as we think. The only factor that slows us down is the believe in ourselves. Having no funds is also an excuse. I didn't have much when I moved here and still I don't have that much but us men don't really need that much to survive. It's all about how far from your comfort zone you're willing to go and how hard you're willing to work.

They say that the home is where the heart is and my heart is at the moment in Finland and London. One thing that keeps popping into my mind are the people who really know you and who always will be there for you. Unfortunately sometimes that previously mentioned  "always" is limited or at risk.

This is what I learned and this is the reason for my decision.

That's why I chose home.

I'm moving back to Finland in a couple of months.

Here's a new song Beibi from Haloo Helsinki! that so much reminds me of Finland at the moment and has that finnish rock emotion from my earlier years:


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti