maanantai 1. syyskuuta 2014

Finally a day off after once again mentally stressful week. What could be better then to visit my library and fill my head with stories of courage, breaking free from the class system and cliche girl boy roles? Don't forget great amount of emotions and those passion filled looks nor magic! All you fantasy fans in front of your screens. If you haven't found Kate Elliott yet I highly recommend you to google her and especially the Spiritwalker series.  I absolutely love it!  (It may have some effect that before these disability, working+studying 24/7 included only medical literature...).  

I also practiced my other skill as well. Behold the Coconut-Vanilla & Rasberry -Rose cupcakes!
Gluten free and mostly used pure ingredients of course. What else would I use? Critics can say what ever they please but eating pure & organic works for me. Last time I had a man flu? (Forgetting my shoulder of course)? Errr... months ago? Skin, stomach, metabolism all good. Maybe placebo effect but for me all this works because 2-3 years ago I used be ill at least every other month.



Sports, gym, sports and more about sports! That's all that is rolling in my head most of the time. Unbelievable how snappy you become without routine workout. Thereby I here announce that I'll start my running and booty workout ASAP. I'm fed up of resting and relaxing. My arm will get used to all of this and shoulders/upper limp workouts start in 2-3 months. I've been in pain over 6 months now so what a bit more pain could do? Time to concentrate on me, myself and I!

Found a parcel company that will transport all my small earthy belonging to Finland in a pretty good price so I got a bit more to shop and invest to quality before broke ass student life. All exited about my new wardrobe items and my shortly arriving compression gym pants that should allow better blood flow while still keeping cool when hot and warm when cold. With my low blood pressure this actually means happy times and I wont pass out during HIIT. Praise the new technology! Work outs and training isn't as complicated as the public believes. You basically don't need anything but you know what works best for you and  what "aids" helps you in the end. Mine are my food and my pants... BOOM!



SOCIAL MEDIA BREAKDOWN





Btw started laughing again when thinking how people will react to me back in Finand. First of all: I've become accustomed to dress up when going out, doing the whole shebang to look great (including the hairdresser etc. Who knows it may even work for my benefit?..) but don't you worry guys. Deep down I'm still that Tomboy and will likely destroy half of my high heels/dresses after a night out when I get another of those fantastic ideas of walking back home through a forrest or fiercely look after my friends when their honor is questioned.


Never judge the book by it's cover.



THE CUPCAKE CHALLENGE 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti