sunnuntai 18. toukokuuta 2014



There I sat alone with me, myself and my Bulmers (Vilja you officially are not considered to be a real finn anymore. I trusted that you would be there!) eyes glued to the screen my mouth in a tight line. During halftimes I could let my tight squeeze around my poor Bumers relax and find something to eat, take a look at my phone and maybe even chat with the people around me.



You see.. I used my rational thinking again and found a free seat next to a finnish couple and behind a column.  My very own little hide away! It's all about tactics and my plan was trying to avoid the drunk love lust guys at any cost and enjoy my game. But as usual one brilliantly happy individual of this species found it's way to my hidden corner. 

The scene was like from a classic school book:

1. Approach the lonely woman and hit first with a ice breaker.

2. Pretend to be interested.

3. Impress the woman. 

4. Get laid!  

Unfortunately the poor guy didn't have any idea with whom he was dealing with.  The game did go smoothly for him in the beginning. All the classics: Where you're from, what team you support and "tell me about ice hockey.." (at this point he lost the hold of the game ) 

Me: "Ok..... so what's THE sport in New Zealand?"
Him: "Rugby!"
Me: ".... Isn't a bit gay sport? You know what I mean with all the rubbing and squeezing each other etc?"
Him: "NO! It's a really manly game.. We even have that Maori song in the beginning!" Guy giving example and looking serious.
Me: "Hey seriously all that wrestling is more like a manly loooovee and it's such a slow game... at least in ice hockey we hit people".
Him: "C'mon you through the guy in the ground in rugby and...!"
Me: "Still a gay sport... you know it's a thin line between love and violence..."

He decided to change the subject and offered to buy me a shot if Finland wins. Last he said: "Lets hope that Finland wins".

Of course I looked at him seriously and replied: "It's not about hope but skill. Finland will win".

It wasn't the words of his mouth that eventually were like from a "how to play girls"-guide 
but his actions. When he didn't get my attention during the game when he tried to have an eye contact with me he firstly started to shout for Switzerland to see how I react. When he didn't get a reaction he wanted, he secondly started beating his chest and made movements like a real macho man can apparently do and spoke with louder voice. When I still didn't react the dirtier methods were used: Lets approach all the women in the room! From the corner of my eye I could see that while he was speaking to these girls he glanced at me to see how I react. Personally to me it's a sign of desperation to dry hump every single leg in the room.

Luckily after the game he probably got so desperate that was trying to hit the swedish girls in the next room following the final minutes of Sweden-Slovakia game that I had my change to disappear without a fuzz...

C'mon you would think that a man understands this: when I go to watch a game it's all about the game. Not the socializing! 

And boy is man when he realizes when his dealing with a girl and when with a woman. The real woman is harder to catch. I may look 21 but there are many thing that separate the women from girls...Just saying!

But who gets women or men anyway?

AMEN! But the same applies to men.
 
I've recently found myself from spending a lot of time at work so all the small 
little thing to enjoy and to make you relax become more important. 

Who could resist Lush bath bomb times?...

Or goood food!

 You can definitely make your lunches more interesting. Found some black noodles from The Whole food market and had to try. Pretty good must say! Makes you full and best of all keeps you full all day.
Lemon Cupcakes are my signature cupcakes at the moment. When I get the time (and money..) I'll try some different flavours. Lavender + Rose&Raspberry cupcakes are high on my to do list!

Btw today served a customer who apparently have been playing for Denmark in The Ice Hockey world Championships 50 years ago. You can imagine how excited I was!


I just find this advert absolutely amusing. Had to take a pic!
Have been feeling my heart shatter a million times this week and not the least of the reasons:

Finland lost today to USA 1-3. Damn... 

Boys probably were drinking in the traditional Finnish way last night and that's why felt a bit tired during the game?...

Jut like me, Layla and Davina did last night!  Cocktail pitchers and wild dancing are the solution to any kind of stress and blue feelings!








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti