keskiviikko 27. kesäkuuta 2012

Finally the moment you all have been waiting for! Story of my midsummer day in london:

I'm a hard working girl and of course I worked till 6.30pm. After that I fetched a few bottles of sider, some snack and took the first bus towards the nearest tube station to find my way to Hyde Park.

Some background information.
As usually I surfed the web and pitied myself of having maybe the most lonely and boring midsummer in years when I found this Finns in London web side. "Wait a minute... I'm not ALONE? There're OTHERS too? And their having a midsummer picnic with the swedish this saturday...? I'M SO IN!".

I didn't know this people. They could be total freaks. Sugar daddies waiting for some blond girls flesh? I didn't care and hey c'mon! If you never dare to do anything you'll miss quite a lot opportunities in your life and really. What do I have to lose? I'm a stranger in london, I have no possession or not to mention social life at all...  so why not? I can't spend my life working and spending all of my free time in the gym or nose attached to books.

The people were amazing. (so finnish but amazing anyway). Drinking, talking, dancing, eating... just marvelous!

When posing in a picture my thigh against this guy, this guy got so exited that with intensive passion and enthusiasm reached further with his hand and pulled my leg even harder against him and in seconds you could hear this tearing noise...

Yeap....That was my work uniforms skirt.

And my way back home was as interesting as always. Around midnight I decided to leave the pub and head back home. It was rainy and cold but luckily the bus stop wasn't too far away. Suddenly this one guy offered a space under his umbrella because we were walking to the same direction. "Yes! Now I won't look like a wet dead rat!"

We talked about all sort of things like the weather, working in London, what are you going to be when you "grow up"etc. Then it happened again... "Do you have a husband? Maybe boyfriend? Do you wan't kids? How many? Are you going to get married?... Maybe we could meet again? etc."

Sorry but he wasn't exactly my type and seriously..... who starts asking that kind of questions after 10min conversation?!

Where do I pull these guys from?  Do I have a something written on my forehead like OLD MAID A.K.A.  LOST CASE. Or is it so that curvy figure attracts those willing to fulfill "the great plan" and fill the world with offspring?

Yeah definitely someday and with the right guy but luckily I'm not THAT desperate yet that I would take the first guy who suggests it. HA! (But maybe the second one?... )


And folks in Finland Pls do some barbecuing, sauna+nude swimming and drunk sailing on my behalf! Ok?

I'm  not sure how the people would react if I some beautiful summer day I would jump drunken and totally naked to Battersea Parks pond scaring the ducks and singing some finnish schlager or if I would spank the people with self-made birch whisk while dressed as a sauna shaman murmuring some ancient spells or if I start a wildfire in some of Londons parks due to passing out (again one of my "good ideas" of having the dessert wine before the dinner) while barbecuing.



 Kisses and hugs from London!





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti