sunnuntai 15. kesäkuuta 2014

Once in a while the world gives you a huge  bitch slap on the cheek when you least expect it.

That does apply to good things in life as well and before you even notice it you're in a somehow historically distantly familiar situation and those somehow stiffly recognizable memories and feelings pop back in the surface and you find yourself feeling even more lost than you felt the first time in your life when facing these kind of things.

Fantastic highlights of my current situation:

1. Feeling like an actress without her script: "Should I say something now or do something?....".

2. Becoming paranoid: "OOoookaaaAAAyyyy.... There's definitely something going on in here!".

3. And happy awakening to the life again: "WHAT?! There's something else to life than 24/7 work and studying and crashing into bed completely exhausted accompanied by my owl, some food or my neuroanatomy books?!"

Praise the spring and butterflies!

But to be honest: I'm still working like mad. Sundays are meant to be worked 8am to 6pm right?.... Once a ass off worker, alway a ass off worker!

Actually my holiday is lurking behind the corner more sooner than I expected. Shoulder's getting operated in the beginning of july. Depending on the surgery the recovery will take several weeks to months. (That means possibly a lot of overtime at work in the very near future to cover the financial gap and summer holiday in agony but I've been told that the medication should be pretty good...That means that I'll have the most bizarre tan lines from my arm sling and happy I-have-a-permission-not-to-do-anything-and-just-lay-in-here-in-the-sun moments in the park).

It seems that for some reason NOW in my life some things seem to become more easier than they have been in a long, loooooong, time. This time I don't have to fight to get help, be heard and get the change to do something with my life. This time I wont be treated as someone to gain from but actually appreciated for who I am: The stubborn sometimes very honest strong minded girl with the ability becoming a Google in the most bizarre matters and the annoying visible over optimism in every damn thing. BOOM!

It feels good to be able to breath again and not not look over your shoulder 24/7 waiting for the next challenger and thread. It being a surprise bill, exam, lack off work hours, bad weather, your favorite chocolate being discontinued, man with bad habits, burned soya in your soya latte or a really nasty London weather Frizzing my hair up.

Here's a few pic's from my past few days.

Been so busy that even the flowers I
bought for myself to cheer me up died.
Imagine walking down the street in Notting Hill when...


This is the house where one of the most historically known finn lived years ago. Have to admit  I wasn't aware of this until the moment I happened to walk by with girls while babysitting.  Got to re-sit my history lessons again...


Soya frappe while waiting for laundry to finish it circles. Vilja way too sweet for my taste!

Got to get prepared and plan my shopping list filled with books that I always wanted to read, clothes that are easy to put on with one arm and places that are not too far away from home.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti