sunnuntai 20. heinäkuuta 2014

Good news guys: Life wins eventually. 

My pain medication seems to be working and I actually sleep most of the night and wake up all relaxed. It is strange to be on a kind of vacation without crazy partying or kick-ass bootcamp activity.  So what else can I do but to enjoy the summer in London?







Small things make me happy and as you can see it's beautiful here. Last couple of nights got my endorphin adrenaline mixtures rolling with all those lightnings. I just love thunderstorms!

Good omen: A little finch flew to my small apartment through my window. (Which wasn't really that open and you really have to want to fly in if you want to get here...) Birds bring good luck!


Aaaaand I've been doodling again...

KIKI the OWL


Park time


The social media





Every bird knows


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti