tiistai 15. heinäkuuta 2014

KIKI the OWL 

The hard LOVE (or the lack of it)


"You can't say it's easy,
To be all that pleasy.
Everyone in the world has their place,
I rather do it my way
If that's the case!"





"It's like a full moon every night in my life,
with all of those strange creatures outside.

How hard it can be 
just to find a decent normal guy you see?!"




"No longer than me in front of the mirror... PLEASE!"


"It's not about the appearance they say,
but lets look it at the other way;
It's about chemistry, passion and that something,
without that it's like trying to find that magical draw towards nothing!

Sir equipped with a smaller biceps than I 
I may feel a bit grumpy and terribly shy.
Only I'll see you as my potential guy,
Common thing being sports, mind game, clothing or a laugh,
But the true honesty not a prepared disguise or a lie."




"And why to live in a medicated fantasy and pleasure through a pill to seek?
When you cannot keep your hold in the reality and your bills still unpaid as we speak...
No... my name's still not Hanna nor Tina 
And the only reason for your dark jealousy is that
 it's hard for you to keep your pants up and talking about the honesty...
so fetch your stuff and out of my nest Mr please! "




"What about these males, with a need of 
a harem on their side?
Is that to replace self-esteem, 
love or their size?..."



"And then there's that distance problem...."  
Sight



 "As you can see,
life's not always that easy and 
the world that clear place to be.

But at least we all can agree,
nothing makes you feel as worry free,
In your down's and high's,
dreams, hopes and lies...
Could there any better position be 
than a place among us three?

At least I know my friends,
when I screw up and find myself deep in a shit again,
That's where you will always be,
keeping me company!"




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti