maanantai 14. heinäkuuta 2014

You have no idea how excited I got when I saw this outside my door this morning:



Christmas can be any day of the year and today for sure I felt again like a little girl all excited about this package. Watercolor pencils and soft pastels for the color mixing and all over the place look! Finally I got some time to express myself and doodle around! I'm just not used to doing nothing so why not? This is something I also love and have missed a lot. 







I'm proud of myself for actually getting myself out of the flat alone for the first time after the surgery. Some shopping (pain killers and dry shampoo. You have no idea how lucky you guys are when you're able to wash your hair! Appreciate it!) Later meeting up with Shauna to fetch my stethoscope and rest of my stuff from uni I again found myself in another art store and I just couldn't resist and had to get myself some pastel paper and art marker pens (with 15% student discount you can never go wrong!) . I have never been that good in comics so why not practice while expressing myself and the one-arm situation on a paper?







It gives you a sense of home when you have someone around you. I was basically just reading a book and commenting her on her packing a few times and already felt like being at home. After washing my hair (again) we crashed on my bed and tried to watch the Sailor Moon that didn't work out too well. And Shauna what is this all conversation about SailorMoon 247?! And I'm still not drawing you as a Sailor Moon on my comic!

I'm pretty sure that I have already done everything you shouldn't do with your arm after the surgery. Such things like forgetting the whole "I-just-had-a-surgery"-thingy and try to use your arm to reach for something, accidentally lean and slightly put your weight on it, try to carry something with it and my favorite: during your sleep only god knows what I'm doing with it! Thanks for the person who invented the arm sling and that it should be worn all the times. Otherwise people like me who have the  gold fish tendency (turn around and suddenly the situation is completely new again) would be in a whole lot of trouble...

Luckily regardless the heavy medication my body seems to be on top of the things and before I cause any greater damage it just stops working and drops things out of my hand or makes me cramp awkwardly to remind that my really doesn't work.

And btw I may reconsider the whole psychic thing again. German won. BOOM! Amazing goal from Mario Götze during extra time.


And Netherlands's didn't do too bad nether. Bronze is better than 4th place (Brazil why?...why only 4th?!) And I did say a few weeks ago that German and Netherlands will be the ones to do well from Europe. HA!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti