tiistai 29. heinäkuuta 2014


What could be a better way to spend a day before a flight than keep company to 3 amazing young girls playing board games, watching movies and eating while enjoying the rainy day inside?

The following definitely made me laugh:

"Kiki, Do you have a boyfriend?"
"No. I am one of the abandoned ones."
"Are you going to get one?"
"Not now. Maybe when my faith towards men and humankind returns."
"GOOD! Don't get one. We can do so many cool things when you shoulder gets better like going to the near by amusement park and..."

As you can see life can be made easy!

On my way home I got super excited: Not just firemen everywhere but the police too! This sounds like the beginning of my fantasy and did hope that it would be the case but no... Not even a result of my pain medication. Someone/something actually light up my gym. (Them bastards!) Good thing that my gym pass is frozen for the next 3 months. You would have found me on my grumpiest state if I wouldn't have been able to keep up my gym routines.



All excited in my natural morning glory

Behold! I actually for once in my life managed to pack my suitcase in time  and still have plenty of space for my return flight for some finnish treats to make through the following 2-3 months before my next visit in Finland.
A few minutes before boarding

Aways familiar heathrow airport!


 A funny thing happened at the airport. My brainwashed brains and professionally trained eyes got caught in a moment when I saw this nearly middle-aged man with slight apple body type with the most longest almost feminine legs. Not just that but interesting biomechanics. I have never seen such a hyper extension on male knees! I was puzzled and amazed of the practical example of them that lost the track of time. Thank god no-one caught me on a camera etc doing that!


The view from my window.

The air in Finland feels like a menthol blast in your lungs. People haven't fully understood me here and probably thought I'm a bit crazy, which is also obviously true, BUT the air seriously made me feel like I'm almost hyperventilating the first day I got here. When I was laying in my bed inhaling didn't feel much of a trouble and actually light breathing was enough. Otherwise I felt almost light headed!  Now I'm used to this air and how fresh it smells and how good I feel is unbelievable. Can't wait for my first trip first to Tallinna, Estonia and then to Suomenlinna and properly feel the sea breeze on my face. 


On sunday I headed with Johanna to the "beach" of Helsinki Hietaniemi to enjoy the heath wave and observe what Helsinki has to offer.

There's nothing like good company, ice cream and deep conversations about life and men!
 Here's the magical Salmiakki ice cream that I can't live without!

Salty and sweet at the same time and in a ice cream form also creamy.

I know my colleagues back in London may not appreciate this nordic delicacy as much as I do. The finnish spirit in a culinary form.

It's sometimes hard to explain what finn's are like but have a taste of salmiakki and you'll know what I'm talking about.

beach life


Sand between my toes and sun on the face!

















I actually haven't done that much yet or seen that many people but it's all about being finally on a holiday and recovering after the surgery.

My vacation in Finland has already been amazing and the reunion with people I care about always wakens up the longing towards my home country.

Talking about feeling torn between career and matters of heart here?...




BTW I was left with only few small scars. (The tan lines are absolutely hilarious!) Next challenge is to get my shoulder to move!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti