keskiviikko 16. heinäkuuta 2014

Literally getting back to my roots. (Or at least childhood. )

I was one of those spending a lot of time in the local libraries. Today I decided it's time to get myself of the bed (my bum was getting numb.) and my roasting hot flat.

There I stood and admired the jaw opening awesomeness of my closets library. 3 floors, dashing new contemporary design, so many departments and books... oh so many BOOKS!

Walking around there and touching the books brought some memories back to the surface and made me smile.

How come now-a-days I don't have time for this?...

Funny story:
On my way to the library this elder gent stopped me and asked what happened to my shoulder. I responded a surgery happened but it'll be ok. He praised my positive attitude, then my looks and asked me for a coffee explaining that he would regret if he wouldn't have done that. Didn't take the offer but  the thing is that today was a perfect timing for him&me meeting. Haven't shovered in 2  days, not much make up (only something to actually show I have eyebrows and lashes) and not feeling that good about myself at all. Medicine for my wounds!


 Here's a insight how I spend my days now when shoulder's still recovering:




BTW I found this playlist from Spotify "Dinner with friends". I swear that this is more of a list to get into your mates pants, memorize your ex, expressing your true feelings for the one or longing after the one that got away. Either way good songs and suits my mood perfectly! 

We got a heat wave now so you wont be hearing from me every day. I'll be out'n bout with my books and pencils getting all inspired from the summer! 



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti